<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 14, 2003

I’ve got a bit annoyed with myself over the past few days. I’ve been a bit lazy lately about immersing myself in Italy – which is probably why there hasn’t been a blog about Italy for a while. I haven’t started Italian lessons yet but I do on Monday; there’s a place down the road from me that gives entirely free lessons 4 hours a day, 4 days a week. They’re meant for immigrants but everybody’s welcome. Apparantly the classes are quite large so I’ll probably do a private lesson to support it.

And I need to move in with some Italians. Nice as it is living alone (and nice as my accommodation is), it’s doing fuck-all for my language skills. And besides, I can’t be where I am after Christmas so I’d better get something sorted out.

Meanwhile, the place looks autumnally (Is that a real word?) gorgeous:



Comments: Post a Comment