<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Bollocks and arse. My USB device is knackered. Fucked. So I can't upload my pictures at the moment. I'll have to go shopping tomorrow and buy a new one.

This also means that I can't write the blog at home and bring it into the Internet cafe. I don't want to have to sit here like everybody else furiously typing away in order to get the most out of their time. So you're spared from my rants for another day or two.

(By the way, the guy on the computer next to me is looking at pictures of scantily clad girls.)

Flicking through Swan - the English teacher's big book of grammar - a couple of days ago (like you do) I came across a section on rude and taboo words in English. To make a point about the versatility of the English swear word it compares "What are you fucking doing in my bed?" with "What are you doing fucking in my bed?". I think I should teach my students this; you wouldn't want them making that sort of mistake now, would you?

(The guy next to me is now looking at almost naked young ladies licking lollipops.)

Comments: Post a Comment